Wednesday 14 November 2018
Pegasus Certified Partner Programme
The Pegasus Partner Programme is designed to encourage, recognise and reward the highest levels of commitment, focus and professionalism in the Pegasus Partner channel.
Pegasus Partners have exclusive access to a host of useful tools and resources in order to maximise their sales and marketing activities, offer the best advice to clients going through the selection process and provide the highest levels of service to their Pegasus customers, backed by Pegasus technical support.
- Strategic relationship with your Pegasus Partner Account Manager
- Exclusive access to new sales and marketing materials
- Early preview releases of new products
- Sales and product update workshops
- Discounted and 100% subsidised on-site training
- Access to a dedicated secure website full of tools and resources
- Exclusive promotional campaigns, incentives and customer promotions
- Profile on the Find a Partner facility on the main Pegasus website
For more in-depth information, download a PDF copy of our Partner Accreditation Agreement and application form.
All Pegasus Partners must fulfil the following criteria:
- Have experience installing and supporting the latest versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications used by small and medium-sized enterprises
- Provide a minimum of 6 case studies per annum
- Operate a dedicated Support Desk permanently manned by a minimum of two trained persons who are available to customers during normal office hours
- Provide a Sales and Marketing/Business Plan setting out your proposed activity
- Keep the most recent copies of software installed at each location
- Maintain a supply of marketing collateral in the demonstration and reception areas at each location ensuring that sales persons have access to this
- Proactively market and sell Pegasus Opera 3
- It is preferred that you have a recognised hardware dealership and maintain suitably trained personnel who can provide support on hardware and software related issues
(All links open in a new window)